Bistro 7 owner and Head chef Brian Jones with two of his support chefs have moved to the Dragon hotel. He is our Head Chef and oversees the kitchen and the Bistro food offers and is also overseeing our real ale selection in the bar. Our Bistro and Bar are open daily for lunch and dinner. Food is served from 12.00pm - 14.30pm and 18.00pm - 21.00pm. Whether you choose to join us for lunch or dinner, we can assure you that the finest local Welsh produce will feature on the menu. Our menu changes to ensure we serve the best produce each season has to offer. Here is an example of our lunch menu and the Bistro menu. Try our delicious desserts. We can cater for larger groups (of 10 or more) with our delicious Party Menu, or our Mezze Menu.
We have been building up a good reputation in recent weeks for the quality of our Sunday lunches. Each week we will have on offer a roast beef dinner, as well as one additional joint which will vary on a weekly basis. Fish and vegetarian options are also available. Click here for a sample menu. Try our absolutely delicious puddings which we know, from our own experience, are hard to resist! For the quality of the meal, we feel these are extremely reasonably priced at: £10.95 for main course. £14.95 for two courses or £18.95 for three courses Why not give yourself a treat and book for one of our Sunday meals in the near future?
Our "New" bar has recently been finished. Changes have been made to what is available, including:
- A completely new Tanners wine list for both the bar and restaurant with new quality house wines.
- A new range of spirits including whiskys and upmarket gins, vodkas etc.
- A newly developed cocktail menu for Friday and Saturday evenings.
- San Miguel Lager, Stowford Press Cider as well as our continuing range of Monty’s Bitter and Stonehouse real ales.
- Our selection of real ales has expanded to 4 different ales such as our local Montys, Darwin's Origin, Fuggles Gold and The Hopfather to name but a few. Click on the link to see our current real ales.